Priceline

31 Mar 2015

Silk oil of morocco Part 4

Argan Antioxidant Primer 

Silk oil of morocco 
Part 4

Hi Ladies, welcome to part 4 of my silk moroccan review, This primer is amazing its smells and feels amazing on the skin letting you skin breath after applying this then you daily makeup or foundation. Enriched with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil and Green Tea extract that leaves your skin feeling inriched witch gives you skin radiant healthy glow making you look younger and youthful.


This primer can be used as all over Primer for you skin with out makeup or can be used under you foundation for a smoother application with having heavy cakey face.
When having dry skin that never feels hydrated.My skin felt amazing iv never really found the right primmer for my face that doesn't leave my skin feeling wet and thick.


But when i applied this before my foundations it dried pretty much straight away without leaving my skin feel wet and oily its just felt smooth to touch and mad applying my foundations so much easier and the results are amazing it left my skin looking beautiful and my foundation looks stunning and i would use it on a daily bases to help my skin tone.


The texture of the product is very creamy and soft and smells like very sweet and Rich in vitamins, antioxidants, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids to help give you healthy skin. Its very Lightweight smooth  that absorbs quickly into the skin that can be used in its own as a moisturizer. I can say i use it as daily moisturizer and i love it could not think of anything else to wear on my face. 

Key Ingredients:
• Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Green Tea Extract
• Vitamin A
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin E
• Cranberry Extract

Ladies if you looking an amazing primer that has so many benefits for you skin and can be used in many ways to help with skin health, Then this is the primer for you and is perfect for any age group so don't feel you have to be old or young its great for everyone, I feel this product goes a long way i use 2 pumps and the does my whole face and m neck so a little goes a long way so its definitely i would invest in buying.

Site Linked: Here

Price:
15ml  Bottle: $24.95
30ml Bottle: $39.95


Thanks lovely  
Makeupjunkie xxx



1 comment:

Zineglob said...

Hey !! If you loking for a Good Company Argan Oil , You can sheck the link and Choose Your Oil Traitement