Priceline

15 Jan 2015

Too faced wish list 


Hi ladies welcome to other blog, these blog series is all my beauty makeup wish. All the products I have on my favorite wish list in the year. These is "series 1"  is my too faced wish listed I have never owned.or purchased any item from too faced cosmetics so I have gave myself a list cosmetic items I would love to purchases of there site in coming month. 

The reason I'm wanting to try these products is because I have heard such amazing reviews on these product So I'm wanting to purchase these amazing items and review and share my thoughts of these high end products 

1. Brow Envy pallet is a eye brow palette. 


2. Beauty Blogger darlings Set 

3. Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer 

4. Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

I can definitely say these are amazing products and would really love to try and own these traffic item. Please feel free to share some of your amazing products by sharing them on instagram #toofacedream and tage me in pic 

Thanks lovely 
Makeupjunkie xxx 


No comments: